Friday, January 4, 2008

Finished!

Hi it's me Danielle. I know I promised to show you my scarf when I was done and this is my scarf. I hope you like it!

11 comments:

Katie said...

The scarf looks great! Danielle it was lovely to meet you on Saturday, even if it was only for a few minutes. Maybe another time we could all do something fun together :-) Say hi to you mom for me!

randi said...

Dani, You are certainly the cutest craft-blogger ever! What a pretty smile!

I love how your scarf came out, the colors remind me of sherbet ice cream. Enjoy wearing it in the cold weather!

kat \ Taylor Made designs said...

Dani you are so talented~ What a great looking scarf. Guess you take right after your mum! Can't wait to see what you create next.

Heidijayhawk said...

way to go dani!!! you are nearly as talented as your mama!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Danielle, how pretty! Nice work. XO

house on hill road said...

hooray for you danielle!

Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

Way to go, Danielle! It's beautiful!

Julie said...

What a great scarf, Danielle! I wish I lived closer... you could give me lessons!

beki said...

fabulous!

sulu-design said...

Adorable! And stripes, too. Danielle is quite the accomplished knitter.

Anonymous said...

So cute! You did such a great job. Did you make it on your knifty knitter? Maya just got one from Santa and loves it! Maybe you'll have to teach her a few things.