Thursday, March 15, 2007

He has another woman!

It's official Brayden has found another woman. Please meet his future wife. Miss S. I have tried to deny it for months, but I can no longer deny the love he has for this much younger woman! I mean come on...he's having a tea party for crying out loud! What 6 year old boy would have a tea party (and let his mum capture it all on film) unless it was true love! SIGH! My Baby is growing up. I know I keep saying that. I guess it's a gentle reminder to myself to enjoy each day with my kids. Take what I can get and savour it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

erin...i can't see the photos! but a tea party with a girl - too cute!

sulu-design said...

I, too, can't acces the photos, but they sound seriously adorable. A tea party? What a sweet boy!

Anonymous said...

This is a hoot. Mr. B even looks "in love" in the photo. How humbling for mommy to be replaced...a sobering reminder of things to come down the road. Yes, parenthood is a continual process of letting go.

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little boy! Love the tea party photo!

Julie

beki said...

Aww, what a cutie he is!

sulu-design said...

Yes... I did return to see the photos - they're more adorable that I imagined. What a sweet smile your son has! Not that I'm swayed by the Bronx t-shirt or anything, but that is one charming boy!