Tuesday, March 20, 2007

True Loves Wednesday - A day early

I absolutely love Cherry Blossom trees. Reminds me of a cotton candy tree when the blossoms are in full bloom.
Well thanks for all the comments about my plumbing adventures yesterday. We now have water in the house, but not the bathroom shower. The plumber couldn't believe I had attempted to do what I did without turning off the main water supply! Oops. Needless to say, he wasn't able to fix the problem today. He has to order the part as our shower taps are so ancient. We will be shower less until Friday. No problem as the kiddies and I are skipping town for a few days to go and visit the lovely Fred&Toots at her cabin in the States. Enjoy the rest of your week.

1 comment:

sulu-design said...

Gorgeous photos - way to capture that bird! I hope everything plunbing-related gets solved soon.