Well my friends I have come to the realization that I need to take a bit of a mini-blog break to catch up on life. I have let a few things slide lately and now they are begging for my attention. I need to figure out how to balance it all. If anyone knows the secret... please share!
However, before I go I thought I would leave you with a picture of this beautiful rainbow from yesterday afternoon. The picture doesn't do it justice, I really needed a wide lens to have captured the whole thing. It was a double rainbow and the whole thing was right in front of my house. I am always amazed at the beauty of Rainbows. 
Have a great weekend. I'll see you soon! :o)
7 comments:
enjoy your break!
Great pictures! Enjoy your break!
Happy break! (Great minds think alike!) Lovely rainbow!
Have a nice break!
Sounds like you already know the secret--to determine what's most important and do that first!
Enjoy your break!
Happy breaktime for you! And I loved seeing your rainbow. Thanks for sharing.
No advice re. balance in life. It's a daily struggle for me. Oh, and the field trip went great. He didn't even miss me!
Post a Comment