Wednesday, March 7, 2007

True Loves Wednesday

I know I have already posted that one of my true loves is my children's art work but...
I love Danielle's latest masterpiece. It looks perfect in her room with the pink walls
I love this picture that Brayden made. Unbeknowst to my hubby and I, he made it and placed it on his sisters pillow last night. He has much tidier printing then me!
Finding this when I went into my daughters room this morning. I don't know what it is that I love so much about it. I guess it just reminds me of how gentle and loving Danielle is.
Playing games with the kids. Believe it or not, Brayden beat me at this game!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the heart picture of D's and that drawing B did is priceless!
Connect Four is very popular in our house at the moment - J.T. totally got taken down by the resident 5 year old. I, too, must admit I've lost a game or two to Mr. C (: Uno is another popular one at the moment.

beki said...

I love my childrens' artwork too. I plan on holding on to as much of it as I can!

Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

Connect 4 is Audrey's new favorite game. We play it for HOURS!

Anonymous said...

Wow I'm impressed. I see a future in fashion design for Brayden ...check out that amazing dress he drew! Love the weaved heart too. Very sweet.