Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Camp Olave

Danielle and I had an incredible time at Brownie camp this weekend. Everything was perfect, including the weather. It was also a great opportunity for me too spend some real quality time with Danielle. An added bonus was that I also got to know some of the other Mum's really well. We spent the weekend eating, crafting, beach combing, singing, swimming, doing archery and scaring away a black bear!

Here are a few of my favourite photo's from the trip.













5 comments:

Julie said...

Welcome Back! Glad to hear you had a wonderful time camping and making some new friends!

Anonymous said...

Your getaway look fun! I love the starfish picture!

Katie said...

It looks like you two had some good girl time! Camp Olave is ten minutes away from my house - you just missed me!

sulu-design said...

Such sweet photos! They bring me back to my days as a Brownie - what a wonderful time. You and your daughter are lucky to have shared the experience with one another.

Anonymous said...

What a great way to spend time with your daughter and meet other women. It looks delightful--and I'm glad you had good weather, too.

XO,
Jill