Friday, June 15, 2007

Scattered!

I am feeling all over the place this week. Very scattered and disorganized. That would explain my lack of posting this week. Lot's going on....nothing bad just every day life.

  • getting nominated and accepting the position of Chair for the Parent Advisory Committee at school for the next two years.
  • helping my dear friend look after her newborn and 21month old
  • volunteering at school
  • sewing thank you gifts for the kids teachers
  • trying to set up care for my Mum after her Chemo
  • dinner at my sister's house
  • getting hair cuts
  • numerous trips to the library
  • having blogger issues and not being able to upload pictures - no pictures today!
  • Organizing a multi-family garage sale for our complex for June 23
  • trying to sort through toys, books, stuff to sell at said garage sale
  • trying to convince kids to let go of said Junk!!! IMPOSSIBLE!
  • figuring out fun stuff to do with the kids this summer

The biggest thing weighing on my mind this week is figuring out what I am going to do with myself this fall when both kids are in school full-time. I need to start generating an income. I don't need to make a lot....just a bit for a few extra things. There are so many things I could do...

  • I could go back to graduate school and finish up my Master's in Counselling Psychology, but that means I would have to spend money first
  • I could start up my organizing business again - which I am seriously considering but broadening it a bit to include other services as well!
  • I could do after school care - :o(
  • I could look after other kids during the day :o(
  • I could start selling my totes, pillows and blankets on-line or at craft fairs
  • I could sell stuff on eBay.

Hopefully this weekend I can start figuring it all out. We have fun things planned for the weekend if the weather cooperates... going to a festival, BBQ and then it's DH's 39th Birthday on Sunday (Father's day).

I hope you all have a great weekend. See ya Monday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel, Erin. Blogging has taken a backseat to my everyday life things too. It seems like we've got so much to do before baby arrives...

Just remember to take care of YOU!

XO

Anonymous said...

That is quite the list!!! Happy Birthday to DH! Thinking of you and the family!

beki said...

Oh boy, do I ever know that scattered feeling! Good luck getting everything done and figuring it all out :)

Julie said...

I'm right there with you, Erin...feeling a bit overwhelmed and all over the place! Hope your husband had a wonderful Father's Day and birthday!

sulu-design said...

My goodness, you're busy. But much of what you're busy with shows what a good mother you are and how much you're respected. Congratulations on your new responsibilities, and take some time to enjoy it all!