Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Speechless!

I had a lovely post all planned out for today. I thought, "No more complaining from this gal"! That is until I stepped out of the house and saw my car. Some creep keyed the entire car in the wee hours of the morning! I am honestly Speechless! I really don't know what to say or how to make sense of the whole thing.






8 comments:

sulu-design said...

Oh, Erin, I'm close to speechless, too. I'm so sorry that this happened to you. What horrible luck you've run into with vandalism this year!

Anonymous said...

some people are just nasty. sorry this happened to you!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that happened to you, Erin. I can totally understand because my hubby's work truck had all of its windows broken out about a week ago. A very violating feeling, for sure! I would suspect that high school kids are getting bored already from their summer break!?!

Joanna said...

infuriating!

Anonymous said...

Bugger!! What a shame!! With all the good karma you've been spreading around lately surely something totally awesome is coming your way!

Anonymous said...

Ugh! I am so sorry for you, Erin.

beki said...

What? That's insane!

Julie said...

Oh no, Erin... so sorry to hear this!