Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Thanks :o)

Thanks so much for all your kind words yesterday. It means a lot. The whole ordeal was such a senseless act and a total waste of my time. Enough said!
Brayden brought home his journal from kindergarten today. I must admit looking through it really brightened my day. It's very precious. I must confess though, I feel like a horrible Mum as I had no clue he could spell! Suddenly he has grown up and is learning to read and sound out words phonetically. He certainly wont do it at home...it's amazing the things your kids will do for teachers! Here is a look at a few of my favourites!
"I like being a turtle".

"Spider man"

"Ice Skate" I think that two headed creature is me!

"I can play Lego"


My favourite one!

Well I must run....tomorrow's the last day of school (Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and I've got tote bags to sew, cards to make and cookies to bake. Have a great day!

5 comments:

sulu-design said...

Yay to last days of school! And what a little smarty you have - such cute writing and illustrations.

Anonymous said...

those drawings are wonderful! i didn't know you wielded a sword, though....

Anonymous said...

Oh, how sweet!

Yipee for the last day of school!

XO

Anonymous said...

Aubry has just started spelling like that too, it is just so cute!

have you gotten any estimates on getting your car fixed?

Julie said...

What cute pictures and writing! Isn't it amazing watching your kindergarten become a reader and writer? Emma developed so quickly this year...it just seemed to really click for her!