Tuesday, June 12, 2007

For the love of... books!

My Daughter has a voracious appetite! For food? No....books. I love that she loves to read. She will set her alarm extra early so that she can read in bed before school. She will read while she is eating breakfast, brushing her teeth and sitting on the loo! She always has so many books on the go. I can't keep up with her. While I am so happy that she loves to read...I can't stand the slew of books scattered all over the house. She stashes them all over. In rather awkward spots too! Come take a look. I took these photos this morning after she left for school. I wont bore you with all the photos but here are a few!

At the breakfast table....

On top of the hand towel basket in the bathroom...


In the middle of the stair landing....


Her bedroom floor....

The middle of the living room floor.

I know, stop complaining.... it is pretty cute but annoying too!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow--good for her to be reading so much. I'm a little jealous, too. My reading has slowed down considerably in the last two years. And so has my attention span. If I leave a book half read to start another book, it usually stays that way (unfortunately).

XO,
Jill

Anonymous said...

as i type, jane is laying in bed reading, waiting for kate to wake up. there is nothing better!

sulu-design said...

I'm sure you know, there are far worse things that a parent could complain about - but liking my order, I would probably get annoyed by books being all over the house, too. Sounds like the summer will be filled with great reads!

Katie said...

I'm completely jealous. My boys don't enjoy reading at all. I have to make them read for 20 minutes every day. How did they turn out so differently from me? I was (am) like your daughter!!