Friday, June 8, 2007

Sports Day

The Sun God's decided too bless us today with Sun, so sports day was a big success. This was Brayden's first Sports day at "Big kid" school so he was very excited.


Funny how watching their sports day brought back a flood of good memories of my own sports days.
Brayden's team was The White Canon's and Danielle's was The Red Skulls.


Sports day ended off with a tug-o-war, parents and teachers against the Grade 7's. I am ashamed to say that they smoked us in the first 2 seconds. I'm hiding in there some where near the front. All in all a fantastic day.

I hope you all have a great weekend. See you Monday! :o)

4 comments:

sulu-design said...

I really love all of your posts about your kids' activities - they remind me so much of my own childhood, which was so different than the city-life childhood of my current students. You bring back the fondest memories.

Anonymous said...

these days are so fun! looks like you all had a blast!

Julie said...

Reminds me of my teaching days and taking my class out to Field Day to participate in all the events! Cameron and Emma have end of the year parties planned... but not an all school outdoor event like this! How fun!

Anonymous said...

The Red Skulls...what an interesting name.

It looks like fun--I remember those days, too.

XO,
Jill