While waiting in the movie theatre this afternoon for Ratatouille to start the kids and I decided to play a game of "I Spy". This is what transpired!
Me: I spy with my little eye something that is Grey!
Danielle: The roots of your Hair?
I tell ya kids are so darn honest! I thought I could hold off for at least another two weeks! Guess not. Off to go and turn those grey roots auburn again!
6 comments:
oh kids are cute aren't they!
HaHaHa! Kids are just way too honest, aren't they!
Kids do tell it like it is don't they? Little stinkers!
Hysterical! My nephew once commented to his mother about the hair on her upper lip in a not-so-flattering but totally innocent way. Gotta love those moments...
Too funny. Once my friend had not shaved her legs for a couple of weeks and when her toddler rubbed her legs she asked her if she was "wearing Daddy's legs". That was several years ago now and it still brings a smile to my face!
That is so funny. I will dye my hair until I die. Char
Post a Comment