Well I have been dreading this day for months. My Mum is having her first session of Chemotherapy tomorrow morning. She will first have an infusion of anti-nausea drugs, then steroids and then chemo. It is a newer treatment for Patients with Multiple Sclerosis in the advance stages. She will have three sessions spread out over three months. I know it's necessary but I still can't help but worry. I will be away from blogging until next Tuesday as I will be caring for her for two days, then we are off on our first camping adventure of the summer. Bad timing I know. You never know when the hospital is going to book so you take your chances! For those of you whom believe could you please pray for my Mum. In particular for courage, strength and peace!
Thanks so much. Take care of yourselves my friends! See you on Tuesday!
12 comments:
I know how hard it is to watch a family member go through chemo. My mother in law had several rounds last year.
I'll be praying for your mom.
Erin, you and your family, especially your mother, are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that she gets through the treatment with as little discomfort as possible, and I hope that you are able to get some peace from your family trip.
Praying for you and your mom...
erin, big hugs coming for you and your family. i will be thinking about you and praying for you and your mom.
oh I'll be thinking + praying for your mum that the treatment goes well and she's not in too much discomfort.
Prayers for you, dear friend, and also for your mom!
(((HUGS)))!
I'll be praying, Erin. XO
I'll be praying too, Erin. Sending healing thoughts your way.
You and your family are certainly in my prayers!
I will pray for your mother, Erin. May the Lord bless her with His healing and peace.
Just found your blog through Randi's. I will pray for your mom this evening.
God is in control. Take comfort in the peace He gives.
I will put positive thoughts into the universe and send good energy your way - thinking of you...
Robin
Post a Comment