Thursday, July 26, 2007

We're off

Well posting has been extremely lacking in quality and quantity these days. I am really trying to spend as much time with the kids as possible as this is my last little stint with them before they start school full-time in the fall. It doesn't leave much time for crafting and sewing. But that's okay. I'll have lot's of time for that in September.

Speaking of spending time with the kids we are off on another camping adventure this weekend. It's a beautiful campsite nestled in the woods on a lake. I can't wait. Well I must run and finish packing so we can head out nice and early tomorrow morning!

I hope you all have an excellent weekend what ever you are doing and where ever you may be!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun camping!

Julie said...

I completely understand about spending lots of time with the kids this summer.... have a wonderful camping trip!

Kimmie said...

We getting ready to leave for a camping trip...3 of our kids have never slept in a tent (we adopted them in March)...so it should be fun. We are going to the Soulfest in NH- a Christian Music Festival...need to pack and clean today!

nice to meet you!
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Anonymous said...

Well, I just caught up on all you've been doing--you have been busy! It's so wonderful to spend loads of time with your kids while they're home.

You're in my thoughts and prayers regarding a job and dealing with a new life change in the fall.

XO,
Jill