Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I Belong In Dublin, Ireland!

You Belong in Dublin
Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions.You're the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl... or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town.
What European City Do You Belong In?


I saw this on Coffee Mom's blog and well being the curious person that I am, I just had to see for myself! Sorry Kathleen, I too belong in Dublin. Not too suprised as I am part Irish! I have always wanted to go to Ireland and check out my family History. Maybe this will spur me on!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Arrrgh, I think it's a conspiracy. You're all plotting against me!

Julie said...

I also belong in Dublin... and I'm part Irish too!

Anonymous said...

I belong in Amsterdam. Truthfully, I would love to live in the Netherlands, so this fits me perfectly!

Anonymous said...

London for me....and really, if I lived in Europe, that is where I'd want to be.