Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Our Weekend

We had an excellent weekend. It was filled with trips to the beach, BBQ's, birthday parties and lot's of relaxation. I hope you all had a great weekend too. You know what topped the weekend off??? I won these awesome earrings (http://sulu-design.blogspot.com/2007/06/how-do-you-spell-contrived.html) From Sulu-designs. For some reason blogger wont let me make a short cut so you have to put up with the whole link!
Here are a few of my favourite photos from our weekend!
Brayden trying out our new skim board!

The DVD of choice this weekend.


Grandma's birthday cake. We decided to spice it up a bit and make an Ice Cream cake instead of our usual chocolate.

My Niece enjoying the Ice Cream cake!



Water Fight in our back yard!



Swimming at the beach. The water was so warm I wish I had brought my swim suit!






2 comments:

sulu-design said...

I'm so glad that you had such a fabulous weekend. It's wonderful to see how much you enjoy time spent with your family. And I'm so happy that winning the earrings was a bright spot for you. They should arrive soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Erin, it looks like a fabulous weekend! The cake looks like a lot of fun, and your niece is a cutie! And your DVD of choice is one of my favorites--we named our first eight chickens after the von Trapp family...

XO,
Jill