The weather on the Wet Coast...oops I mean West Coast has been very wet. My husband had booked a week off and we had grand outdoor plans. Unfortunately Mother nature didn't cooperate... so we went away for a two day indoor adventure.
That being said our journey ended off with a very interesting twist. You know when your kids complain that they don't feel so good? You usually brush it off and all is well? Well I guess Brayden "cried wolf" a few too many times in the last few days. So I didn't believe him when he told me he didn't feel so good just as we were pulling into our carport. I guess I really should have listened. YUCK!!!! He was very smart though, he managed to empty the entire contents of his stomach all over the inside of our car, but not a drop on himself. Such a clever boy!
HOWEVER.... My two hour car clean up was quickly forgotten once I checked out Beki's blog and realized I won her draw for something hand made by her. Beki (artsy-crafty babe) is one talented lady so I am sure what ever it is it will be great!
Seems luck is on my side these days as I also won these beautiful earrings from Susan of Sulu-design. All because I am so VERBOSE. Perhaps I should run out and buy a lottery ticket or something.
Enjoy your weekend. I hope it's a good one!
2 comments:
hope brayden feels better! go get a lottery ticket, you lucky lady!
Luck in the blog world, not in the mess-free car world... you win some and lose some, I guess!
Post a Comment