Wednesday, April 4, 2007

True Loves Wednesday

True loves - A nice quiet house, kids at school, DH at work. Sitting down with a nice cup of tea and reading. Ignoring all the chores and the chaos around me. Shutting out the world to have a bit of "Me Time"! Sometimes life just gets so crazy and stressful and I feel like I need some alone time. That being said, I am signing off to go and enjoy that cup of tea and maybe crack open my new Style at Home.




HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Me Time"...hmmm...what is that? Just kidding (sort of). I hope those opportunities will return in a few years when my kids are older. I guess that's the bitter/sweetness of having your kids in school. It does offer a little breathing room (in theory anyways) but it's hard to see them go. I hope you enjoyed the magazine.

Joanna said...

Sounds great to me. I still have a few years until all the kids are in school, so for now I'll just stay up until midnight to get my "me time." smirk!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy! Moments like those don't come often so they must be savored!

beki said...

Ahh, I'm jealous!