Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Heaven Help Me!!

Okay I know today it supposed to be True Loves Wednesday but just to stir things up a bit I posted it yesterday :o) So today... it's all about the Girl Guide Cookies! It's getting pretty desperate, I need to get these cookies out of my house before I end up eating them all. We have three cases and I swear we have eaten one case already! I love Girl Guide cookies they bring back fond memories as a child. What I do not like is selling said cookies! So tonight after supper it's off to work we go selling those darn cookies. Hopefully our neighbours will take pity on us and take them off our hands. Wish us luck!
Oops... I almost forgot to share this great and very inspiring quote with you all! Have a great Wednesday.

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on". Franklin D. Roosevelt.


2 comments:

sulu-design said...

I assume the Guides are a Canadian thing, like the Scouts in the U.S. All of the girls at my school are selling Girl Scout cookies - and I was having trouble staying away from the Easter treats These are a double whammy! Good luck in moving them!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm... I love Girl Scout Cookies! I don't buy them because I will eat the whole box!