Friday, April 13, 2007

Four things about me!

Well it has been a hectic week and I am glad it's Friday. I love the weekend and how it gives me a chance to escape the routine of the week. We have lots of plans for the
weekend...selling Girl Guide Cookies, Fundraising for the Walk for MS, a lunch date with Grandma, church and a bike ride with friends on Sunday. I really want to fit some sewing in there and I do have to do our taxes. I keep saying that. Funny how you procrastinate when it's something you really don't want to do. Maybe I am just dreading to find out how much we owe :o(

Joanne was tagged to share four things about herself. She has welcomed us to join in. So being that I really have nothing of great importance to share with you and the fact that it's a fun idea....I thought I would join in and share four things about myself!

Four Places I've lived:
1. Kitchener, Ontario
2. Brampton, Ontario
3. BC
4. BC

Four Jobs I've had in my life:
1. Professional Organizer
2. Psychology Lab Coordinator
3. Holocaust Documentation Project Coordinator
4. ESL teacher and tour guide for a Japanese school

Four of my favourite foods (this will be hard for me to limit it to only four :o):
1. Chocolate
2. Sushi
3. Watermelon
4. Snap peas

Four Places I'd rather be:
1. Maui, Hawaii, USA
2. Qualicum Beach, BC Canada
3. Canon Beach, Oregon, USA
4. Actually any warm and sunny beach with my Family

So there you have it, four things about me. Please feel free to join in! I hope you all have a lovely weekend. See you on Monday.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Hi Erin,

I saw your comment on Joanna's blog and stopped by to see your answers. What about your movies? I love to see what people like to watch.

Oh I saw you did an MS walk. Will you pray for my friend Jan Griffin? she is a missionary with her family in S. Africa and her MS has really been bad lately. we're praying for complete healing for Jan.

Thanks! I look forward to reading more in your blog.

blessings on you,
Holly

Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

Mmm...I love Canon Beach. Toben and I visited after college graduation and found so many sand dollars on the beach. We built beach fires, and bought the kite we still fly with the girls there. It's definitely on my list of a place to return to.

Enjoy your weekend and happy cookie selling (I still have boxes and boxes of Girl Scout cookies in my pantry!).

Anonymous said...

Nice to know a bit more about you. Don't eat too many cookies!

sulu-design said...

It's good to learn a little more about you! It's funny, I could list about a hundred items each in the Foods and Places I'd Rather Be Categories... I'm not sure what that says about me.