Sunday, April 15, 2007

My Weekend

Well I have come to realize that you can make plans but plans don't always happen. We did meet with my Mum for a lovely picnic at my favourite childhood park. We had lots of fun. But by Saturday night I was feeling miserable. My DH decided to share the flu he has been home sick with for the last 3 days. He's so thoughtful. I spent most of Saturday night and all of Sunday in bed. Well I did get out of bed long enough to order these earrings from Sulu Designs. Needless to say I didn't do the taxes, we didn't sell the Girl Guide Cookies, and we didn't go for our bike ride with our friends....but all in all it was an okay weekend. I did lots of reading and we had lots of snuggles on the couch and even watched the Shaggy Dog with Tim Allen. Hopefully I will be as fit as a fiddle for next weekends Walk For MS. I am pleased so far I have raised about $350 dollars. A little short of my goal of $500 but I still have few more days to collect pledges.
Enough of my ramblings I will leave you with a few shots of our picnic at the Park on Saturday.
Brayden testing out the gymnastic rings.
Checking out the climbing tube.
Danielle trying to convince me to buy rock cookies! Selling those Girl Guide cookies has turned her into quite the little entrepreneur!
Danielle and I enjoying our new Mary Jane Crocs. We managed to make a few daisy chains with those lovely daisies.
Finally this is my newest and most favourite CD by The Wailin' Jennys. I have been listening to it all weekend long and absolutely driving my family nuts in the process. I am the type of gal that listens to a new CD over and over again until I get sick of it. This whole process can sometimes take months!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Likin' the crocs! Very cute. Hope everyone is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

cute crocs and wonderful earrings!

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing with CD's--it drives my family nuts. Right now I am just getting over and Elton John obsession. Who knows what CD it will be next?

Anonymous said...

You can not go wrong with the Jennys. Love.them.so.much! And love those MJ crocs.

Amanda Jean said...

I do that same thing with my music, too!

Anonymous said...

aren't the mary jane crocs great?!