(This logo was designed by Randi's friend Carol)
I am joining in on Randi's Let's Get Real Monday, her theme this week is "Things I like". This should be easy as there are so many things I like but I'll limit it to 20. I am going to do my likes in the form of a list as I like lists :o)1. The sound of the oceans waves crashing on the sand
2. The feeling of the warm sun shining on my face
3. The smell of Autumn's leaves
4. The smell of freshly blooming lilacs
5. Sea glass
6. Music - i have to have it on all the time (Listening to "The Wailin' Jennys" as I type)
7. If music isn't on I like to sing - this drives my kids nuts!
8. Living on the West Coast with the Mountains on one side and the Ocean on the other
9. Sushi
10. Chocolate
11. Watermelon
12. The smell of lemons
13. Going to Church
14. Snuggling on the couch on a rainy night watching a video with my DH.
15. Snuggles with my kids first thing in the morning
16. Reading
17. Thrifting (is that a word? If not I am making it one)
18. Spending time with my family
19. Gardening
20. Last but not least, sewing
Yep a definite hodge-podge of a list of likes! Feel free to join in but make sure you leave your name on Randi's blog.
8 comments:
Great list! The smell of lemons is amazing--fresh and clean. I made a lemon cheesecake for Easter so the scent is fresh in my memory.
Eclectic but wonderful list! Sea glass, lemons, waves, lilacs, sunshine, thrifting (yes, I think it is a word - at least it is for us ;-), family and sewing too.
Thank you for a great list and a little peek into your world - Have a beautiful day!
Love your list! I love lilacs as well!
Love your list. Yay for living on the west coast. I love the mountains and the ocean too!
Great list! I love sea glass - I have some in our aquarium to remind me of our trip to Bermuda a few years back. I live nowhere near an ocean so I have to soak it all in when I get a chance to visit one. :)
Thrifting is definately a word - I use it all the time, if more than one person does it then that makes it ok right?? :)
I also like thrifting, spending time with family and gardening. Great list!
Living in PA, I have the ocean on one side and the mountains on the other, too, each about an hour away.
XO, Jill
That West Coast placement between ocean and mountains isn't so bad, is it?
Post a Comment