Thursday, April 19, 2007

Cosy Cozy!

I had to take a picture of this cozy little corner Brayden had set up for himself last night. He was very pleased with his new pillow I had made for him and he wanted to test it out. I must admit with the sun shining through the curtain and warming this little spot it actually look quite inviting. Yep...I actually checked it out. Somehow it didn't work for me...but it was perfect for Brayden. He spent a good hour sitting here reading his books and soaking up the sun.I went into Danielle's room this morning to put laundry away and discovered this inviting scene, another cozy corner. Everything about it shouts COZY too me. I just had to grab my camera and snap away.
Here's a close up of the new pillow I made for Brayden the other day. He actually took the shot and wanted to make sure I posted it on the blog! I've trained them well...pretty sad that my own kids start seeing things as photo ops for the blog!
Enjoy the rest of your day!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Cute pillow...and I love the cozy scenes! Kids can find the best places!

beki said...

Those corners do look nice and inviting!

sulu-design said...

I love that your kids create those spots for themselves. I remember making a little reading corner on the floor of my closet when I was a kid - with a blanket and flashlight to keep me company while I was secretly tucked away. I love to think of what's going on in the little ones' heads while they're enjoying these spots.

Anonymous said...

that makes me want to snuggle up with a good book!

vintagechica said...

Love those shots Erin! And is that a caribeaner in the first little corner. We have those things all over this house and they keep popping up in the oddest places. Loved your post!