Sunday, April 15, 2007

Guilty!

Stardust shoes has nominated herself for the "Guilty Blogger Award" and encouraged those bloggers whom are deserving of this award to nominate themselves. So because I am guilty of so many things (being unoriginal is one of them) I too nominate myself for "The Guilty Blogger award. Here is why I am so deserving of this award:

I am guilty of:

1. Eating way too many Girl Guide Cookies, instead of selling them. :o)

2. Spending way too much time on the computer blogging.

3. Not crafting with the kids as much as I used to.

4. Not exercising enough.

5. Staying up way too late.

6. Not being as patient as I would like to with my kids.

7. Falling behind on my sewing to do list. I can feel the panic setting in as my two dear friends due dates are approaching very soon. I have two baby gifts to make and I have yet to even decided what I shall make them!

8. Not home schooling my kids.

9. Not eating organic.

I could go on but I don't want to make you feel bad that you don't measure up to my levels of "GUILTINESS".

So there you have it, all the reasons why I am worthy of winning the Guilty Blogger award!

Thanks JoJo for a good laugh!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

You're right. Better quit bragging, 'cuz I'm feeling really bad. For some reason #8 made me laugh out loud! Thanks for playing.

sulu-design said...

I love this post. My in-laws are amazed at the things I find to feel guilty over. I could make a list of hundreds (about eight or nine of which I actually have control over)!

Amanda Jean said...

I share your guilt on #'s 2, 5 and 6...

thanks for visiting my blog!