Thanks so much for all your comments yesterday. It was very interesting to read what you all have to say. It really is such a sad thing that we even have to have a discussion about it. It's hard because the kids are such a big part of my life and I want to share that in my blog. I need to give it some more thought but I think I will still post pictures of my kids but maybe more abstract type shots! Enough said!
Look what loveliness arrived in the mail the other day from
Sulu Designs.

The earrings are even more fantastic then I thought they would be. Seriously you have to check out
Sulu Designs Etsy shop. She has some amazing earrings for sale!


Do you realize how hard it is to take a picture of yourself when you can't figure out how to turn the flash off????? I realize now looking at the photo you really can't see the earrings very well, but after all the effort I went to taking the bleeping photo it's staying in! NOTE to self, clean mirror before attempting self-portrait!
7 comments:
oh, i love susan's earrings! they have a way of making you feel super special...
those self-portraits are hard to take. hi erin, nice to see you!
Oh your earrings and you look fabulous! I'll have to check the etsy shop out!
Lookin' good! Date night? Very cute earrings - off to explore et
...off to explore etsy! (missed a few letters on my last comment *o*
Thanks so much for this kind post. I'm thrilled that you're happy with the earrings. And your comments about mirror self-portraits made me laugh (have I cleaned my bathroom mirror recently?)!
I am glad that you posted your picture---I like to "see" who I am chatting with!
I know what you mean about taking the self portraits. Too hard!
I love getting things in the mail! The earrings are super--and I love the self portrait!
So sorry about your previous post--I know I've become much more liberal with my blog than when I started and sometimes I wonder if it will ever burn me...I suppose it's possible. I just imagine the internet being so large that it seems unlikely that anyone will even happen to come by my blog. It's tough to know what one should and shouldn't do, for fear of what others may do...
XO,
Jill
Post a Comment