Monday, February 12, 2007

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, RIGHT???

You know when you make something and you look at it and just can't decide whether it is really awful or really great? Well I find myself in that situation. I am making a thank you gift for a fellow blogger for sending me a book. I think she likes floral prints, and I have this really great floral fabric. Well I have finished the gift and am just not too sure. Hmm... I asked DH and he said they were cute. But what else would he say! They are butt ugly? He knows better. I can't post what they actually are until I send them to the recipient. Hopefully she will like them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

same thing happened to me today...i just went with it and was surpisingly happy with the result! trust your gut....