Thursday, February 22, 2007
The Coasters have arrived!
A few weeks ago I had posted a sneak peek of a thank you gift I had made for Joanne, www.thesimplewife.typepad.com/. The coasters and goodie bag have reached their destination and were graciously received. Here is a picture of the finished product. I must admit this was my first attempt at making coasters. I had seen other bloggers making them and I thought "ha... easy as cake". Let me tell you, I have a lot more respect for you coaster makers! It all got a bit tricky when I added the interfacing and then flipped the coasters right side out. I did manage to figure it all out, but they were by no means perfect.
My Picture didn't turn out as nice as the one Joanne posted on her blog. Here's a link if you want to check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I beg to differ! The are perfectly wonderful!
Post a Comment