My husband surprised me with these last night for Valentine's day. As a couple, we don't typically celebrate Valentine's day. Usually we do it for the kids, make cards, bake and generally spread the love. What a treat, I felt truly spoilt last night. I couldn't tell you the last time I got flowers from Winston, that's why it was even more special, and thats why I posted a picture of them. Thanks for the lovely surprise.

Now because I missed True Loves Wednesday, here is what I was going to post about. True loves, the anticipation of spring. My tulips are starting to come up in my window box. I am done with winter and can't wait until spring.

Finally I had a great quote on my daily devotional calendar today so I thought I would share it with you.
Every day we meet people whose eternal destiny may be affected by what
we do or say. (The winds of Autumn pp. 99)
2 comments:
i love tulips!
Lovely, lovely, lovely tulips! I'd rather get tulips than roses any day...
Post a Comment