Friday, February 2, 2007

True Loves Wednesday - a bit late!

I'm still here. I haven't had as much free time to post this past week as my sister and family are staying with us. I will be back to regular posting next week when they are moved into their new place and order can be restored in our household!

Before I go, I wanted to post a picture for "True Love Wednesdays" 2 days late. I love how this photo completely captures my daughters personality. Sweet, gentle, shy, loving, innocent, caring, patient and a little bit mysterious ! She is just the sweetest person I know. A true love she is! This picture was taken this summer at a friends cabin. Such a lovely day we had. I think you can see the joy in my daughters face!




Have a great weekend, and I promise I will be back to posting on a more regular basis nextweek. Funny how I feel so deprived not being able to blog. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE her twinkly eyes...she looks like she's up to something in her little mind!

Anonymous said...

That was a fun day!!! Looking forward to more fun in the sun this summer!!! Miss D, What a sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

such a lovely picture, she's really a beauty.