Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Why Can't I sleep.

I am still here. I haven't been able to post as much as I would like too because we have been having internet issues. Our internet connection has been very unreliable, one minute we are connected and the next we are not. Actually it has to do with our wireless router. Why can't it just work?

Well it's 5am and sleep is eluding me. I am so frustrated I have been lying awake in bed since 3am. Finally at 4:30am I decided to get up. Lack of sleep might have to do with the fact that I have been sleeping on a double airmattress with my son for the last two nights. Not too comfy. We have family staying with us so we are playing musical beds. Only 4 more sleeps til I get my own bed back. All that said, it is wonderful to have my sister and family here.... must run I can hear the patter of tiny feet upstairs. We don't want to wake up our guest. Have a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so with you on laying awake way before dawn. My cat jumped on me--landing with all four feet on my stomach at once--at 4:30 yesterday morning. Not a nice way to wake up!