Friday, January 26, 2007

Plan B for the weekend

I had grand plans for the weekend. I had hoped to turn these into... These!
But Instead I will be doing this! Lets just say KLUTZ + ICE = OUCH. Yes those are frozen berries on my knee. Feels much nicer then an ice pack.
Panicking a bit as the house is a disaster and my sister and family are arriving from Montreal Sunday. They will be staying with me for 6 days until their new house is ready. I will just have to put them to work cleaning up as I will be spending most of my weekend horizontally.
All well it's not all bad. The sun is shining and my DH is home to look after the kiddies.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the heck did you do??? Sending you fast healing vibes and wishes for a fun weekend!