Wednesday, January 10, 2007
True Loves Wednesday - Books
I love books. Old books, new books, kids books, craft books, how to books. In a dream world, I would love to own my own second hand book shop with a little cafe attached to it. You could peruse through the books and then have a little coffee or tea while you read! I do get a bit carried away at times with books. For example, last night after dropping my daughter off at Brownies I headed to the library by myself (a very rare occurrence). I ended up coming home with 21 books. Of course most were for the kids but I did get a great sewing and embroidery book for myself.
I also love that my daughter loves books and loves to read. She has a reading corner in her room all set up next to her book shelf. Her latest obsession is with Geronimo Stilton Books. I scored 10 last night at the library. Hopefully that should keep her busy for a while.
Finally, I just couldn't resist posting this picture. We have had crazy weather on the west coast. All in one day yesterday we had a terrible wind storm, hail, sun, and then finally snow. This picture was taken this morning from the tree in our backyard. I love snow on trees. The picture really doesn't do it justice, but you get the idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment