Well I have to confess my attempts at organizing yesterday didn't go over to well. I had really good intentions. But here is what happened instead. A much better idea I think!


But it wasn't all in vain. You see the storage totes came in really handy. One was used for a side table.

The other one was used for a turtle shell. Miss D also discovered a tote is a great place to hide from your brother and do art work!

All well, there is always tomorrow right? At least we all had fun and really enjoyed the containers!
1 comment:
There are times I wonder why feel the need to buy toys and such for my kids when boxes, chairs, and blankets can be so much more fun!
Glad you had a great day putting the to do list on hold. I did the same thing!
Post a Comment