Thursday, January 18, 2007

Inspiration for the day!

Okay I must confess I love to read quotes, religious, non-religious, you name it I'll read it. I guess I am always looking for inspiration. My favourite quotes come from a book I have titled "The Reflecting Pond" and my devotional calendar called "Loving Heart" by Janette Oke.

I thought I would share today's quote from my calendar as it is so true:

"If we nurture love, it will destroy bitterness; if we nurture bitterness it will destroy love".

I will leave you with more more quote, which is helpful for me because I have control issues:

"Make plans but don't plan results".

Finally a picture. I feel like I can't post without a picture. I took this picture this summer coming back from our holidays. Kind of goes with my blogging theme today "what inspires me"

Now I must run and start sewing for my mini-swap partner in Austrailia. (You can read about it here: http://mommycoddle.typepad.com/mommycoddle/2007/01/lets_do_thismin.html ) I was lying awake in bed last night visualizing what I was going to sew and how I was going to sew it. Crazy I tell ya!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank for the inspiration! Very much needed on such a 'lovely' day here in Vancouver!

Erin O. said...

Hi Erin,
Found you via Meg at Pixiegenne. (I always click when I see another Erin!) I love the quote about making plans - I need to tape it to my mirror and think about it every day!
Best,
Erin O.

Anonymous said...

P.S. - you can see my blog at http://buddyrooster.typepad.com

-Erin O.