Friday, January 19, 2007

Mini-Swap Sneak peak


I went to the fabric store with a small list to pick up some material for the goodies I am making for my mini-swap partner in Australia, Justine specialprojects. Actually the gifts are for her kids. I went in with my list and came out with everything and more! YIKES. Now I know why I never go to the fabric store unless absolutely necessary. It is just too tempting. Anyways, I picked up some real treasures. I can't tell you what I am making but I will give you a sneak peek. This is for wee little Abigail, who is 10 weeks old.This is for her big brother Angus, who is 2 1/2.
And this, well this is for me! I just couldn't resist. I really love the bright colours and floral prints. I am not too sure what I will make , pillows, place mats, aprons, hand bag, the possibilities are endless.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great fabric! Love the monkey #'s!!

Joanna said...

Fun fabric. Can't wait to see what you make with it. We're doing the miniswap too. You're a step ahead of me already.

Anonymous said...

Erin

I can't wait to see what you and the kids come up with!

Anonymous said...

you've got one step up on me...we are just getting our ideas together!

love your purchases. fabric stores are dangerous places. i still love them, though!