Friday, January 19, 2007

6 Weird things about me!

I've been challenged by fredandtoots to list 6 weird things about me. I wont have a problem coming up with 6 weird things. I will have a problem pairing it down to only 6 things. Here I go:

1. I like to organize my kids books by author.

2. I used to keep my clothes organized in my closet by colour. That way I could tell when my sister took my clothes. She never clued into my system and was always caught. Now that I have kids I don't have as much time to be so anal about my clothes. However, I get all giddy when they are organized by colour.

3. I like to eat my ice cream with Cheerios sprinkled on top! YUMMY.

4. I am absolutely terrified of being in an enclosed space. Elevator, tunnel, MRI, Cave. I am all shaky even typing about it!

5. I can't concentrate with the TV, Music or talking in the back ground. While I was at University I would have to study in an absolutely quiet room with ear plugs in! But...

6. I can't get to sleep in a quiet room. I need some kind of white noise on like a fan or my air purifier. I think it was because when I was little I developed bad allergies so my Mum bought me an air purifier. I got so used to hearing it while I slept. I must admit though they really are great for drowning out noise.

So there you have it, 6 weird things about me. Now how about you thesimplewife and houseonhillroad and any one else who wants to give it a go?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheerios on your icecream!!! I'll have to give that a try. I'm going to have a peek in your closed next time I'm over.

Anonymous said...

Erin, how long have I known you...12 years?! And I didn't know of some of those "weird" things about you. Like the cheerios on icecream. I can't decide if I will try that culinary delight of yours or not. As for me, oh there are many things too. I was just telling someone this morning how I always use an old toothbrush to scrub the taps and drains when cleaning the bathroom. Is that totally anal (no pun intended there!)?
J.S.

Erin said...

J.S. - the tooth brush thing is not weird. I save all our old toothbrushes to clean around tap handles and at the back of the sink. I have a whole yogurt container full of them just for that reason!