Monday, January 22, 2007

Do you get the Hint????

Please tell me you get the hint? Containers sitting in middle of stairs need to go upstairs. Well I know this is so cliche but... DH didn't get it. He walked around the containers and proceeded upstairs, several times. The containers sat there for a good 3 hours. Guess who finally brought them up? Yep, ME!!!!!!!! :-) All that being said, DH was a trooper and took the kids swimming Sunday afternoon so that I could get my crafts done for my swap buddy. I got the first project done. I really want to post pictures but Justine might be checking in so I best not. Maybe just another sneak peek tomorrow. HAVE A GREAT DAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, they don't get the hint very often. now i just ask and it gets done. amazing, huh?

can't wait to see your projects.