Did you ever have an Easy Bake oven as a child? I never did, but I remember going to my best friends house and baking lots of goodies with hers. We had so much fun with it. Well 30 years later I finally have my own. Well actually it's not really mine, it's my daughters, but I get to bake with it all I want. I must admit, the cookies don't taste as good as I thought they did!

3 comments:
i never had one either, but jane does and i agree - the cookies don't taste as good as i remember.
I always wanted one as well but never had one. A friend down the street had one. I remember it being tealy blue in colour? D's is very modern looking!
My girls got one for Christmas (though it looks really different from yours) and they LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. That Uncle Brett hits a home run every time! Enjoy all your little treats!
Post a Comment