I am feeling a bit sad. Our Christmas holidays are officially over. Tomorrow the kids go back to school, after having 2 weeks off. I have enjoyed my time with them over the holidays and have really enjoyed having no schedule. Get up when we want, stay in PJ's until noon if we want too. Eat dinner for breakfast and breakfast for dinner. I really do enjoy not having to rush off to school, or gymnastics or this and that. But I guess all good things must come to an end.
I guess it really isn't all bad. It will be nice to have a bit of time to myself. A little break from the kids always makes me appreciate them even more. I also think they need a break from each other. They were starting to fight a bit more then I like. Hopefully the back to school transition will go smoothly. I know my daughter finds it stressful going back to school after a holiday. She would much prefer to stay at home, do crafts, draw and read.
Well I really feel like I should write more as we have had such an exciting weekend. But my hearts just not into blogging tonight. I think I am going to make some yummy nacho's, grab a coke and snuggle up on the couch and read my latest book by Joanna Trollope. Night night.
No comments:
Post a Comment