Monday, January 1, 2007
Christmas Crafts revealed!
I can finally share my handmade christmas crafts as the recipients have all received them.
This is a truck bag for our dear little friend who loves cars and trucks. I figured he needed a car and truck bag so he can tote them around.
For another little friend - so she can tote her books to and from the library.
This is Mrs. Murhpy, the sock monkey for my Niece. That's my daughter holding it up looking a bit sad as she was hoping to keep Mrs. Murphy for herself.
Finally my advent stockings. I borrowed the idea from LittleBirds. Such a great idea. Each stocking is made from my children's old clothes that I just couldn't part with. It took a long time to make all 24 but now they are all done and we can enjoy them for years to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
welcome to the blog world erin! love the advent stockings - i don't know that i could have cut up my girls' clothes, though. good for you!
Post a Comment