I realize this may gross some of you out if you are Vegatarians. Sorry. Roast Chicken and Veggies is my favourite meal. Even better the kids will eat it too. What's on your menu for dinner tonight?

I am very excited. After I drop my daughter off at Brownies tonight I am off to see a lecture titled "Boy Smarts". The guest lecturer is a well known childhood educator, Barry MacDonald. He gives lectures on raising boys and is supposed to be really informative. Should be great! I will be bringing my pen and paper and taking many notes I am sure. Have a good night.
2 comments:
Mmmm...love roast chicken here too!
And Brownies at night? What time is her meeting? I'm a Brownie leader for Audrey's troop--we meet after school. (And for Emma's Daisy troop too--again, after school.)
I'd love to figure out how to meet at night when the girls get a little older because then we wouldn't have to feed them. You wouldn't believe how much of the meeting is taken up with snack!
Yum, that looks delicious! We all love baked chicken.
Post a Comment