Friday, January 12, 2007

Thank God tomorrow is a new day!

Well I am glad tomorrow is a new day. Let's just say the past two days have been very challenging for me as a parent. I love my kids to bits but some days I find they really test my patience. I don't like to yell, I am not a yeller. But I have yelled a few times in the last few days, in particular at my son "The Negotiator & Boundary Tester". I feel horrible and can't seem to let it go. I need to let it go. No one is perfect - right?? Tomorrow is a new day, a fresh start.

I am including this photo from the summer, as a reminder to myself of a very special and
happy day with the kids. HERE'S TO A HAPPY DAY :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh happy day!!! It's sunny out and it's Friday!!! & the sun is going to stick around for awhile (so 'they' say).
Love the new look of your blog - very fresh!
Go and give your rascals a big hug from me!