Sometimes I can't decide whether I love computers or hate them. Today is one of those days. First off, someone got a hold of my Dani Be Good email address and sent over 100 unauthorized emails from me. This totally jammed up my email and I wasn't able to use it. UGH! As a result, our new computer has a lovely Virus on it and I had to change my email address. If anyone sent me an email today it has been lost in the abyss! I am not going to put my new email address on my blog for a while until I figure out where the problem originated from. Have any of you had issues like this?
Second of all, I thought I had lost all my pictures on Flickr. I panicked a bit but then realized everyone had temporarily lost their flickr photos. Flickr was down. Phew. I didn't screw that one up.
Alright now that I have vented all my computer frustrations, I am going to go eat my birthday Cheesecake from DH and read something light and fluffy! Lets hope tomorrow is a better day in computer land!
2 comments:
I'm having computer issues too. I can't comment on any Typepad sites. I'm baffled.
Eat cheesecake. Cheesecake only helps. : )
Oh my goodness, someone got your email address? That's scary.
Post a Comment