Sunday, February 4, 2007

Highlights from my week

Miss D's new jewelery box, that she decided needed some colour. I think it looks much better.
Making a Valentine picture with the kids, from scraps of material.

My son and his cousin making a scientific concoction. Checking in on my niece while she was napping and discovering this.
A lovely "Balentine" from my son. Such a lovely surprise. I love how the words are squeezed in anywhere they will fit. BTW... that's a picture of me! Looks just like me... well actually my hair isn't pink.
My sons drawing from Sunday school today. They were supposed to ask God for Forgiveness for something. This is my sons drawing asking God to forgive him for going into his sisters room without knocking.
Seeing how my son decorated his new bedside table. He is so happy to finally have one. I love seeing what he put on it. Anyways, I decided to share these photos with you as these were definitely the highlights of my week. I think I might try this again soon.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo Cute! All of it! Love B's drawings and your niece sleeping!!!
I like the idea for the 'Valentines Picture'with the fabric.

beki said...

Such lovely scenes from your life!

Anonymous said...

cute balentines!