Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Erin Needs...

This is pretty fun. I saw the following on Kathleen's blog this afternoon noon. Google your name + needs and see what happens. This is what happened when I googled Erin Needs:
  • Erin needs another miracle
  • Auntie Erin needs a drink (too bad I don't drink. My nephew just left and I feel like I could use a stiff one)
  • Erin needs to wear shirts!!!
  • Erin needs to go to bed
  • Erin needs volunteers
  • Erin needs love
  • Erin needs friends, will you love her (I find this one quite amusing)
  • Erin needs a new hobby (obviously true - if I have time to do this surely I have too much free time on my hands :o)
  • Erin needs an exorcism
  • Erin needs to be naked (eek - I wont tell you what else it said I need here)
  • Erin needs to take responsibility and stop blaming others
  • Erin needs Paul more then he needs her!

Hee hee hee...after reading this list of "my needs" I can see why I need friends and love! Doesn't really paint a pretty picture of me does it! But remember "Erin needs Friends" so be nice!

4 comments:

sulu-design said...

An exorcism! Ugh! You've got all of us blog friends - do we count? :) I've gotta try this, too.

Katie said...

I've enjoyed reading people's needs! It's so much fun, and probably a sign that really do need more of a life!

Anonymous said...

hey, thanks for doing that for me! ha ha! an exorcism - don't thing so!

Julie said...

So funny... I'll have to give this a try later!