Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Wacky Hair day and Poppies

Today was Wacky hair day at the school. Danielle decided she wanted braids all over. We were almost late for school I didn't realize how long it would take to braid all her hair. I wish she wouldn't do that "Posed" smile - you know the one. "I can't believe your going to take my picture Mum" - with irritation and a big sigh after! Mum's can be so annoying when you're 8!
Brayden wanted a Mohawk for his Wacky Hair. Do you like his tough guy face?

Finally look what popped open today in the garden. My Poppy. I can't believe it. It literally opened over night. I am waiting for the other 6 to open up.

Off to go and make supper.... Hope you all have a great Wednesday.

4 comments:

Joanna said...

I remember wacky hair day. Looks like lots of fun.

sulu-design said...

So cute! I love your comment on that smile. So many of my old school photos have the exact same one.

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin. Somehow, the title "Wacky Hair day and Poppies" goes together quite well.

I remember braiding a friend's hair for Halloween, because she wanted to dress up like Boy George. (She was pretty convincing.)

Your kids are adorable.

XO,
Jill

Anonymous said...

He looks rockin' with that hair!