Our Weekend was great.... Friday we had family game night and a BBQ. Saturday Brayden attended two birthday parties while Danielle and DH spent some good ole quality time together!

Here's a shot of the clown from the second party. Brayden was captivated!

Breathtaking view from the Birthday boys house! The Lions Peaks!

Brayden liked the clown so much that he decided to dive right into the clown loot bag and donned the wig and the clown make-up. He did such a good job putting the make-up on his face...and his clothes...and the carpet...and the walls....and my camera....ARGH!!! Did I mention it only came off his face??? Lesson learned, only let children use clown make-up while being carefully supervised.

Mother's day was lovely. I got to sleep in then was awoken for a yummy Breakfast in bed and lovely treasures from the kids and DH. There's nothing I love more then hand made gifts from the kids.


Next Danielle and I went to our Favourite garden farm and picked out some new flowers for our garden. Danielle and I spent the afternoon doing some serious gardening while the boys went out to look for a new bike for Brayden. He had a wee bike accident a few weeks ago and totalled his bike!
The day finished off with a family BBQ at my sisters. It was a fantastic weekend. I hope yours was just as enjoyable.
4 comments:
sounds perfect to me!
I can't believe the views that you post. Breath-taking! Brayden sounds like a ball of energy. You're probably still getting face paint off of the surfaces in your home. Sounds like a lovely weeknd - I'm sure you enjoyed your Mother's Day!
That looks like so much fun!
mmm...it looks like a perfect weekend. You are blessed! XO
Post a Comment