Friday, May 11, 2007

You Are What You Think!

Have you ever heard that saying "You are what you think"? Well I am thinking positive thoughts today and am feeling much better. It has been a long stressful week but I am choosing to focus on the good stuff! I must admit all your supportive comments helped too. Thank you!

I picked up my Camera today from Science World. A thousand Thank You's to the honest soul who turned it in.

Here are a few shots from Science World.
Lunch time outside Science World. Danielle loves having her photo taken, can't ya tell?

Chemistry experiment:: mixing cabbage juice with an assortment of ingredients.

View from outside Science World. The snowy mountain that you see is the "Lions Peak".

I managed to do some serious thrifting today en route from Science World. I got all kinds of treasures: books, a game, and some Zoob Building toys for 99 cents. I love a good bargain.

Yards and yards of brand new fabric for dirt cheap.

Some cute tops for Danielle and a Romper for my wee little niece.



That's it for tonight. I am off to bed with a cup of herbal tea and my book. I need to store up some energy for a very busy weekend. Before I go I want to wish you all a very Happy Mother's day. I hope it's a special day for you.

6 comments:

sulu-design said...

Glad to hear a positive tone! It sounds like you're cheering up. I'm astounded by the gorgeous scenery where you live. Those mountains! Great thrift finds, too - Ramona books are the best. Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Erin! I am so happy that your spirits are up!

Katie said...

It's great to hear there are still honest people in the world. We don't hear too much about them :-)
Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, Erin. (And I'm glad you're feeling a tad better!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin! I'm just digging out from a trip I took and from a week of wrapping things up for school, so I'm spending some time catching up on my blog-reading...

I loved this post. Your pictures are great, as usual. And the treasures you got at the thrift store...just wonderful! Ramona Quimby was so popular when I was in 4th grade. There was a waiting list at the school library for most of Beverly Cleary's books.
XO, Jill

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah! I wanted to say--I just got back from a wonderful retreat about living a meaningful and fulfilling life. One of the main themes was "you are what you think about all day." It's so true, huh?