First off, sorry to those of you who tried to view my basket photos yesterday. I don't know what happened, they disappeared. I reposted them so let me know if you still can't see them.
For now, I am going to sign off until Monday. Tomorrow is a busy day as is the rest of the weekend. A good busy mind you. Now because I can't post with out a picture or two here are two of my favourite photos of the kids from when they were little.

This is what happens when you leave a 26 month old in another room with felts. I was busy nursing a very newborn Brayden in another room and thought Danielle was being awfully quiet. She coloured her hands red with felt and her feet green. You know how crayola crayons are supposed to be washable? This lovely stuff stayed on for a good three days!

One of my favourite shots of Brayden. This is him at 4 months, at a friends wedding. The guy on the right of Brayden stole him for half the wedding. He was so impressed by how chubby he was that he wanted to show all the wedding guests! You think they'd never seen a 20 pound 4 month old before!
Last but not least... Boys will be boys!!! At least he's being creative. Right?
Have a great weekend everyone. I'll be back Monday to post all about Get Real Monday's theme "One day".
4 comments:
have a good weekend erin!
My boys make things like that too. In fact, Aubry does as well because she copies them!
Have a nice weekend!
BTW--your basket photos show up below and now I am thinking of ways to use some of the baskets that I have stacked up in the basement!
I can see why those are your favorite photos! Enjoy the weekend. See you Monday for Let's Get Real! XO, Jill
Such cute pics (and I can see the baskets now, too)! Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment