Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Gardening - My True Passion

If I had to choose one thing that I am truly passionate about (aside from my family of course) I would have to say it's gardening. Yes I love to sew, knit, bake and all that other sort of crafty stuff, but gardening? It's a true passion! I really seem to lose myself in the garden, focusing on the task at hand. Preparing the earth, nurturing the soil and tending the plants. I forget my worries and troubles and just let the garden soothe my soul!


That being said I am going to bore you all with a million pictures of my garden over the next few months. Don't say I didn't warn you! :o)






5 comments:

Katie said...

I love gardening too, I'm looking forward to your pics! Maybe I'll be inspired to try something new in my yard.
Thanks for your thoughtful comments regarding Macy's diagnosis. I actually don't live in the same town as you, but I'm very close. I'll email you tonight so we can chat.

sulu-design said...

Bring on those garden photos! We live on the sixth floor of an big apartment building, so the only gardening I get to do is in the teeny window box outside of our bedroom window. And there's a sad little basil plant in out kitchen. I'll garden vicariously through you!

rani said...

Glad to hear your little one is better! The flowers are so pretty - you have quite a green thumb.

beki said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

While I enjoy vegetable gardening, I love looking at your pretty flower pictures! Right now, I'm looking at hours of weeding in the upcoming weeks, but it's worth it when you pull a bright orange carrot out of the ground. I bet it feels that way to have your flowers in beautiful bloom, too.

XO,
Jill